Eclipse/CoHope Event at FMSC
As a club, we are planning to participate again this year at Feed My Starving Children in Coon Rapids to support the CoHope foundation. Coho Menk was a soccer enthusiast, graduate of Baylor University and a dear friend of ours at Eclipse. He lost his life suddenly as a result of an epileptic seizure on May 19, 2016, just six days after graduating from Baylor University with a BS in Neuroscience. He touched many lives in his short 22 years with us, and now we celebrate his life and support his foundation by giving back to others in his memory.
This is a perfect team building event for you and your team. Consider taking time out of the busy holiday season to give back, appreciate one another, and join together to do good work.
Below are the details for the event.
Please join us again this year at Feed My Starving Children in Coon Rapids, MN on
Saturday, December 22, 2018,
9:00AM - 11:00 AM.
Reconnect with old friends, meet new, celebrate the season, serve on behalf of
CoHOPE, honor Coho and pack ingredients to be served as meals for those with limited access to healthy food. Please consider taking a few moments from the busy Christmas week to support CoHOPE and serve in this fun environment.
Please ask your family and friends to join us!
Bring your team, your class, your group!
Here's what to do...
1. Sign up @ https://www.fmsc.org/join-group?joincode=VEWP4G / or directly on the Feed My Starving Children site using the code VEWP4G. Our group is CoHOPE. Sign up as soon as possible, please, so we can monitor the numbers.
2. One person can sign up for several people! You just need to reflect each of their names on the sign up page.
3. THERE IS NO NEED TO GIVE A DONATION TO FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN. If you desire to give a donation, please consider CoHOPE. A generous CoHOPE donor will give a separate donation to FMSC on behalf of CoHOPE.
4. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions. We can also take your name and sign you up.
5. Like the CoHOPE FB page to see the good we are doing!
6. Follow CoHOPE on instagram
We are so excited to see you!! Thank you!